top of page
Man met bril
average rating is 3 out of 5

Leyla de Heer

Multidimensional Embodiment & Transmission Facilitator

“𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗃zz “How nice and special that you found my profile here! My name is Leyla, 43 years young and I am a Multidimensional Embodiment & Transmission Facilitator, trained at the Met Institute by Zara Jula. With my business 'Embody your Spark' I help you get closer to your authentic self, so that you increasingly come into your true power and embody your highest potential. There is so much love, wisdom and magic within us, but we have forgotten much of it. Due to traumas - small and large - that we have experienced, the way we were raised, non-serving conditioning and limiting beliefs that we have (unconsciously) adopted and more. As a MET facilitator I provide a multi-dimensional energy transmission where you are reminded of your authentic self. This is due to the activation of two flows of energy. First of all, the multidimensional energy that enormously increases your frequency and all kinds of processes that ensure that you get closer to your true essence. In addition, it activates the earthly life energy (kundalini) in you. This energy flows to all blockages in the body and/or the emotional system. A multidimensional energy transmission may have the following effects: - Receiving insights - Letting go of emotional blockages, old patterns and limiting beliefs - Deep (trauma) healing to the core of your being - Automatically making (more and better) choices that suit you your life path - Increasing your consciousness During the session you lie on a mat with your eyes closed and I play specially selected music. You can feel different emotions, see colors or visions, move, feel tingling or experience nothing (that you are aware of). Whatever you may experience... Everything is completely ok ♡︎! Receiving a transmission is a powerful experience where 20% takes place on the mat, the remaining 80% only afterwards. It is a process of surrender, where you can trust that this energy will give you exactly what you need at that moment. An energy transmission cannot actually be explained in words, but something that you can experience. And if you feel like you want this, be so welcome to one of my group sessions♥️✨! On my Instagram profile (@embody.your.spark) you can get to know me better and discover the journey I have taken to remember my true essence. You can also read other people's experiences here. Are you in doubt and/or do you have any questions? Send me a message and I will contact you! Everything is negotiable 🤍 Lots of love, Leyla ✨Embody your Spark✨

Coach name:

Embody your Spark


Info na afspraak, 5211 HN 's-Hertogenbosch, Nederland




Practical information

Encounter type:

Online and Physical

Group form:

Group and private

Treated on location:

In own practice




Certified MET-Facilitator (the Met Institute)


77 /88 euro per groepsessie

Professional association:

Collective Alternative Therapists




Multidimensional Embodiment & Transmission Facilitator

Forms of therapy

· Multidimensionale energetische transmissies
· Kundalini therapie / Kundalini activatie

I offer help with

· Resolve a complaint.
· Seeking more self-confidence or self-love.
· I have a trauma and need help.
· I want to overcome an addiction.
· I want to get out of my head and find myself.
· I want to discover my life purpose.

My message to the world

All love, wisdom and magic is already within you. You just have to remember.


Please contact

Leyla de Heer


Your message has been sent.


average rating is 3 out of 5, based on 150 votes, Reviews



average rating is 3 out of 5


bottom of page